Starts April 8th, 2017Download the Yoga Teacher Training registration form
Dr. Bali offers a comprehensive yoga teacher training program with physiological, psychological and philosophical components from a Yoga perspective, including:
- Study of human anatomy
- Theory & practice of asanas, pranayama, kriyas and bandhas
- Yoga teaching techniques, yoga training and practice
- Eight steps of Hatha Yoga / Patanjali’s Sutras / study of various classical texts / Vedanta / Sankhya
- Also some aspects of Kundalini and Tantra Yoga
Meditation & Stress Management
Although meditation is often used as a stress management program, it is a spiritual practice for Enlightenment or Moksha. Both aspects (meditation and stress management) are covered comprehensively. This Teacher Training program will prepare and enable you to teach yoga in a meaningful way. You will learn to understand the body from its physical, emotional, mental and spiritual perspectives, as the quantum mechanical body. The yoga teacher training focuses on building inner resilience, strength and stamina, on prevention of psychosomatic disorders, on channelling emotional energy towards greater creativity, and on better time management and increased productivity. You will also learn to access the field of all possibilities within to create, love, joy, happiness and abundance in everyday life, and awareness of your real nature, which is always sublime and blissful.
There will be a mid-term and final exam through the yoga teacher course. Successful participants will be awarded a Yoga Teacher Training Certification on completion of the course. In the case of non-completion of the yoga teacher training course, fees will not be refunded.
The price of the Teacher Training course is $3,800.00 + taxes ($4,369.00).
A $200 discount is given for a full lump sum payment prior to the start of the course. A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 is due upon registration. The balance is payable in 5 monthly instalments of $774.00 via post-dated cheques.
If learning and sharing the knowledge and healing technique of Dr. Bali’s Yoga method is something that’s been calling you, but that you have not been able to do because of the inability to afford the cost, please click on the link to learn about the generous gift of Healing that Dr. Bali has decided to make accessible to all.
The Yoga Teacher training course, under the guidance of Dr. Madan Bali PhD with his expertise on different aspects of YOGA and its highly evolved techniques, aims to overcome bondage from the human condition and rediscover peace, harmony and the joy of living.
This Yoga training offers students a unique opportunity to draw on common aspects from diverse yoga traditions with the goal to develop a comprehensive yogic system of healing.
The word ‘yoga’ has come to be associated with a kind of physical exercise. Whereas, in the right sense, it is the development of consciousness that gradually evolves in meaning, and deepens in knowledge in order to inspire the ambition to live a fuller life.
We will explore the physical components that are essential to the practice, both as a means of improving overall health, and as a method of healing others with a variety of therapeutic needs.
The second phase of the yoga teacher training program will build upon the physical foundation to move deeper into the fusion of mind-body-spirit. This work will increase our power of awareness, love, and compassion. It will expand the sense of self and lift our own veil to see through to the luminosity of who we truly are.
Ultimately this training course is a personal and shared journey to further discover, interact with, and manifest our blissful and sacred selves.
The yoga teacher’s training program will prepare and enable teachers to teach yoga in a meaningful way as a practical methodology for personal development and growth in their students’ physical, emotional and spiritual wellness. It will enhance your discriminating capacity to impact and share your personal experiences in helping your students to enrich their lives.
The yoga teacher training course will run through a period of 5 months with 6-8 hours of training per week. The days and times will be decided in consultation with the participants.
Course Description for Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Study of human anatomy and physiology – A YOGA PERSPECTIVE
- Stress and emotions – YOGA as a practical methodology in management of stress and control of emotions.
- Theory and practice of YOGA (includes Asanas, Prayanams, Kriyas, Bhandas and Chanting).
- Channelling emotional energy towards greater creativity, better time management and increased productivity.
- Concepts of YOGA and its philosophy as applied in everyday life.
- Eight steps of Hatha Yoga – Techniques & Training Methodology.
- Meditation: its various forms and benefits.
- Physical education and YOGA – developing various components of fitness through YOGA.
- Diet – A YOGA perspective.
- YOGA – as prevention and cure for stress and stress related problems such as anxiety, depression, hypertension, migraines, fatigue, asthma and chronic pain etc..
- YOGA and meditation as practical and experiential knowledge.
- Mind and memory – concentration, comprehension and will power – A YOGA PERSPECTIVE.
- Directing YOGA training in personal growth and development to provide a role model for students and teachers.
- Kundilini YOGA – To refine our physical and spiritual DNA.
- Study of four paths of YOGA, Patanjalis YOGA Sutras and various classical texts on YOGA and Vedanta.